Direct access to Dr Cheryl for guidance through critical life transitions
For those who want concierge care management service. 24/7 access to Dr. Cheryl to manage the care of your loved one. Rest assured, you've given your parents the best care possible.
Are You Feeling Overwhelmed by the Responsibilities of Your Aging Parent?
Do you feel all alone and unprepared to make major decisions about caring for your aging parents? Are you losing sleep and taking time off work?
You’re not alone… You've come to the right place.
As much as increased life expectancy can be viewed as an incredible achievement, it brings with it unforeseen challenges for society and families alike.
Old age unfortunately results in deteriorating health, both mental and physical…and watching your own parents deteriorate is an awful experience, which can leave you feeling both alone and depleted.
Are the following scenarios familiar to you?
You worry whether you are doing enough for your elderly parent and are consumed with fear
· You feel your life is out of control because everything seems to be constantly changing you don’t know what to do at each new turn in the road
· You feel racked with guilt because you want time for yourself but know your loved one needs you right now
· You’re worn-out, and the strain of handling everything is just too much
· You feel you constantly have to make decisions and are never sure they’re the right ones
· You fear you are taking too much time away from your job and neglecting other family members who need you too
· Your siblings disagree on how things should be handled
· You just don’t know how long you can keep managing everything before you run out of resources, both financial and emotional
· You feel ignored by healthcare professionals who just don’t take the time to listen to your concerns about your folks
You’re in a tough situation. You want to make the best possible decisions for your loved one, but you’re not sure where to begin. The stress and fatigue are catching up with you, and you don’t know where to turn.
Dr. Cheryl can help!
With over 20 years experience in the field of eldercare, Dr. Cheryl Mathieu, Ph.D., M.S.W. of AgingProCare.com has helped thousands of caregivers and families through some of life’s most difficult transitions. She has experience in many care settings: assisted living, adult day care, hosptial discharge planning, hospice, in patient geriatric psychiatric, social work and private geriatric care management. She also teaches direct practice social work courses at California State Univeristy Long Beach. She has a master and Ph.D. in Social Work, a master and doctorate in Spiritual Science and is a certified care manager.
Now, to a very limited amount of clients, Dr. Cheryl is available for direct access, your own concierge care manager. From the privacy of your own home available by phone, email or text 24/7, just when you need the answers most.
Get the RIGHT answers for ALL of those tough decisions you’re being faced with.
This direct access is appropriate for you if …
- You’d love some support with taking care of your elderly loved one who is in a critical transition
- You want to know, without any doubt in your mind, that you took the best possible care of your mom and dad
- You want to free up more time to spend with friends and family
- You want to know how to find the best quality care and keep it affordable
- You’d like to feel more focused at work
What is your peace of mind worth to you? Here’s another way to look at it: what will it cost you if you don’t get help now? The results of the difficult decisions you are making with your aging parents now will stay with you the rest of your life.
If you would benefit from my services, I'd love to serve you. I treat each client like my own family. You will get my best - my advocacy, tenaciousness, compassion, wisdom and love. 100 percent.
Availability is extremely limited.
Prior to purchasing, send me an email to check availability at the time.
No refunds after our initial meeting and work has begun.